If you are looking for a sewing machine that performs wonderfully and doesn’t bring trouble to your job, then you will find that the SINGER 14CG754 ProFinish Serger can be a great candidate for you to try. What do you expect to know about this type of sewing machine, you ask? Well, at first glance the appearance of the SINGER 14CG754 ProFinish has a pattern that is color coded with a threading system. This type of feature is not actually unusual to find in a sewing machine but it does bring a good effect into your eyes. Based on the observation of course. This 4-3-2 thread provides you, the user, varied options to pick from when making projects. These are perfect for professionals like you who are expecting better results.
Now here are some of the best things to know about this type of machine. The SINGER 14CG754 ProFinish offers you a lot of potential for you to use and you will be amazed to hear that it brings out wonderful results to your profession. After all, the point of this review is so that you can see the potential that the SINGER 14CG754 ProFinish has to offer and how it will benefit to your business.
Here are the list of best things about the SINGER 14CG754 ProFinish.
- This is perfect for beginners and masters. It is perfect for beginners who are just learning how to sew and will find that the use of the SINGER 14CG754 ProFinish is a perfect start to begin with. For professionals, you can find that the SINGER 14CG754 ProFinish offers your good quality results.
- In regards to the quality it is good. You can even adjust the stitch length without having to interrupt your work. This will improve the quality of your stitch work.
- Now, what does a free arm do? This is where an area is extended out in order for you to have free access when it comes to manipulating the fabric making it easy for you to go around and under the needle.
- This is a user friendly. That means that you can freely make good quality stitch work and thanks to the free arm it won’t be too difficult of a job to do it knowing that it can be a great benefit for you.
- This is also affordable to you. If you are in a tight budget and wanted to own a sewing machine as fast as possible but produces good results, then you can try and have the SINGER 14CG754 ProFinish.
- This brings comfort for sewers. This is can be a good option for sewers who wants to try and own a serger that they find comfortable with, especially when you wanted to bring it anywhere when you travel thanks to how lightweight it is.
These are the features that you will find when owning a SINGER 14CG754 ProFinish.
- It has the color-coded lay-in threading function.
- The 1,300 stitches that is under per-minutes.
- Of course the 4-3-2 stitch configuration.
- The adjustable tension.
- With the differential feed as well.
- The free arm.
- And the high pressure foot lifter.
All in all, these are good features. They can make things easier for you and not to mention convenient as well. However, if there are good things about this then you must also consider the bad things about it. They are only minor of course. The thing about SINGER 14CG754 ProFinish is that it can make a sound, a noise that might annoy some people and the vibration as well. There are a lot of many sewing machines having these type of problem, so it might be easy to just simply ignore it and get used to it. These are the only two problems that you might encounter when in use but overall, with the features setting up nicely and the results that are given to you are excellent, then it is worth the risk to invest your time in using this machine.
If this isn’t what you’re looking for, check out our best serger review guide here.